Last updated: May 7, 2023
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's device when they visit a website. Cookies are used for various purposes, such as maintaining sessions, enhancing site functionality, and customizing user experiences.
Types of cookies
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and are removed when the user closes their browser. They help us maintain the user's session on our site.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on the user's device for a certain period or until the user deletes them. They are used to remember user settings and preferences.
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by our website and are used to improve site functionality and performance.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by parties other than our website, such as analytics or advertising partners.
Purposes of using cookies
- Maintaining session and ensuring site security
- Enhancing site functionality, such as remembering user settings and preferences
- Customizing and personalizing user experience
- Analyzing traffic and site usage
- Targeting advertisements and measuring their effectiveness
Users can manage cookies through their browser settings. Browser settings can be used to block third-party cookies, accept only certain cookies, or delete all stored cookies. Cookie management instructions vary by browser, so we recommend referring to your browser's help documentation for managing cookies.
Third-party cookies and tracking
Our website uses third-party cookies and tracking technologies, such as Google Analytics, to enhance user experience, analyze site usage, and target advertising. These third-party cookies and tracking technologies process data anonymously and cannot identify individual users. We have ensured that the agreements and settings with these third-party providers protect user privacy.